Musk are leading Asset Care providers. We have an excellent opportunity for Electrical Engineers with heavy engineering experience to join our on-site team working on an industrial food manufacturing site in Burton Latimer.
You will be working on electrical installation projects with a view to ensuring engineering compliance.
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week (Monday-Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm). Overtime and weekend work may be required.
Skills / Experience Required:
You must have experience of / be competent to work on:
- 415V AC – 24V DC
- 3 phase / single phase motors
- Lighting circuits – Wiring of new and installing LED fittings
- Installation of containment – Ladder, Conduit and Basket
- Cable glanding – SWA, SY, experience of ATEX glanding preferable
- Panel wiring and controls, including safety circuits
- Ability to understand and interpret wiring diagrams.
You must hold an electrical qualification (ie. City & Guilds / BTEC / NVQ3) together with City & Guilds 17th edition.
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience and the drive and determination to succeed, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
We will provide a strong health and safety culture and for motivated employees, ample personal development opportunities.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Musk is an equal opportunities employer
If you are interested in applying for a position with Musk, you can apply by clicking on the Apply On-line button on this page