PEME are leading Asset Care providers. We currently have an immediate requirement for an Electrician / Tester to work on our client’s site in East London.
The ideal candidate should have good electrical background working within an industrial environment and previous electrical experience of the following:
- Periodic Inspection and testing across a site
- Completion of remedial tasks identified from testing
- Fault finding.
You will also be required to support the electrical planned maintenance team and should be familiar with:
- 110v, 240v and 415v – 3 phase equipment
- Safe isolation procedures
- Safe Working Practices such as Permit to Work, Risk Assessments, etc.
You must possess an electrical qualification (i.e. City & Guilds or Btec) together with C&G 17th Edition Wiring Regulations. City & Guilds 2391 or 2394 / 2395 is essential for the role.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will also be required.
The role is based on a 40 hour week Monday – Friday, 7.00 am – 3.30 pm.
Rates are competitive.
PEME is an equal opportunities employer
If you are interested in applying for a position with PEME, you can apply by clicking on the Apply On-line button on this page