Musk is a leading Asset Care partner. We have excellent opportunities for Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeships.
About the Company:
We assist industry to improve productivity by ensuring assets are effectively maintained and running reliably, safely and legally.
We take pride in growing our own talent, not only through our Apprenticeship Programme but ongoing development opportunities post Apprenticeship. The Apprenticeship Programme is the first step on the ladder to building a successful and rewarding career.
As our Apprentice, we will help you become a qualified engineer. We offer two qualification routes:
- Mechanical Maintenance: you will learn skills to enable you to carry out planned preventative maintenance, general maintenance of equipment and fault finding.
- Electrical Installation: you will learn skills enabling you to carry out electrical installations, including lighting circuits, 3 phase / single phase motors and fault finding together with some electrical maintenance.
You will Receive:
In return for your commitment and hard work, Musk will offer you a highly structured Apprenticeship Programme. At the end of your four years of study you will attain an Advanced Level Apprenticeship on which you will start to build your career.
We are Looking for:
- An aptitude for practical work.
- A can-do attitude, enthusiasm and motivation
- The ability to learn engineering theory
- Minimum GCSE’s in Maths, English and Science at Level C or above (Grade 4 – 9).
If you feel you would make an excellent apprentice, we would very much look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date for Applications: 30 June 2018
Musk is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in applying for a position with Musk, you can apply by clicking on the Apply On-line button on this page