PEME are leading Asset Care providers. We have a requirement for an Engineering Storeman based in Adlington, Lancashire.
You will be identifying and organising existing engineering spares into a newly created stores system. On an ongoing basis the role will involve:
- the updating of a stock register with part and location information
- ensuring spares are booked out, re-ordered, received and re-stocked
- carrying out the overhaul of repairable spares; fault finding, procuring relevant spares and managing the repair
- assisting the Maintenance Manager in identifying spares for breakdowns and corrective actions
- obtaining quotations, ensuring best cost options are identified and ensure spares are delivered within required timescales
- perform stock takes to ensure the stock register is accurate
The Ideal candidate must have good IT skills (Microsoft Office is essential). Experience of the use of CMMS systems would be advantageous.
This is a technical, hands on role, therefore, candidates must possess an electrical or mechanical qualification (BTEC and/or NVQ3).
If you have the drive and determination to succeed, we would urge you to apply. In turn, PEME will provide a strong health and safety culture and for motivated employees, ample personal development opportunities.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
If you feel you possess the necessary skills and experience, please apply on-line by clicking on the Apply On-line button on this page