PEME are the leading Asset Care partner. We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join our on-site team working on an industrial refinery in East London.
You should have:
- Mechanical Maintenance experience within an industrial / manufacturing environment
- Experience of working on bearings, couplings, gearboxes, hydraulics, screw conveyors, grab cranes, centrifugal pumps etc.
- You must be familiar with safe working practices such as Permit to work, Risk Assessments, etc.
- You must hold mechanical qualification ( City & Guilds or BTEC).
- Carrying out mechanical preventative maintenance duties
- Attending breakdowns
- Carrying out overhauls on machinery
- Completing remedial correctives
- Improving the plants availability and reliability.
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week (Monday-Friday 7am – 3.30pm).
If you have the drive and determination to succeed, we would urge you to apply. In turn, PEME will provide a strong health and safety culture and for motivated employees, ample personal development opportunities.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
If you are interested in applying for a position with PEME, you can apply by clicking on the Apply On-line button on this page