PEME is an OHSA 18001 certified company. We are fully committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees and our clients. This commitment is the individual and collective responsibility of all our employees. We drive management accountability to both individual site and employee levels with each location having clear safety objectives and goals that are set to continually improve.
We work closely with you to ensure your expectations and any regulatory requirements are met and exceeded. Any accidents, near misses or safety observations are thoroughly investigated and shared across all PEME sites to ensure lessons are learnt to prevent re-occurrence.
We have a comprehensive Safety Management System and employ a full-time qualified Health and Safety Manager as part of our senior management structure and a full-time Safety Co-ordinator.
We promote the following values:
- Safety is our first priority
- Safety is an essential part of every PEME job role and is a requirement of employment
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility
- Individuals are responsible and accountable for the well-being of themselves and others
- Every PEME employee must assess risk for each task and take action to avoid injury
- The health and safety of our people is valued above all else
- All incidents, injuries, and occupational illnesses can be prevented
Our Safety Management System delivers:
- Management leadership and employee involvement
- Budgeted Safety Training. This includes a comprehensive set of toolbox talks
- IOSH trained engineering managers
- Worksite analysis
- Regular safety audits
- Hazard prevention and control
If you would like more information about our Safety Management System,
please Contact Us