Musk partners with you to deliver a robust Asset Care service, tailoring best-practice methodologies into a fast-track Asset Care solution that works.
Our joined-up approach to Asset Care delivers real-world benefits, influences bottom-line profits and ensures maximum impact is achieved. Musk clients report “step-change” maintenance regime improvements.
What are the benefits of Musk’s Asset Care Strategy?
- Introduction of Plant Maintenance structure and control allowing you to become more reliable and dependable with improved evidence audit trail for your end-customer audits
- More effective Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) data with higher percentage of maintenance tasks completed and more accurate decision-making based on real data
- Improved visibility of demonstrable maintenance Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Improved asset condition and increase in expected life of assets with fewer breakdowns and higher up-time and a lower spare part inventory
- Maintenance planning, reporting and communication are all significantly improved
- Relevant data is more visible; decision-making and collaboration between production and maintenance is enhanced
- With the revised Asset Care programme in place, a continuous Reliability Improvement initiative (driven by feedback from engineers) provides further gains
- Service Contract requirements are identified and captured in the CMMS providing visibility and holistic management
- Condition Monitoring is introduced and asset degradation identified before breakdowns are suffered
- Improved leadership and delivery of Continuous Improvement Project Installations with efficiency gains from Musk’s ability to provide a holistic service covering design, process control software, fabrication, welding, panel building and mechanical and electrical installations
- Significant Plant safety improvements and risk reduction by ensuring compliance with Engineering Compliance obligations
If you are interested in seeing if you can benefit from Musk’s approach to Asset Care, please Contact Us