PEME HR Coordinator, Melissa Fenwick, has been awarded her Level 3 certificate in Human Resources Practice. Mel lives in Wisbech with her family and has worked for PEME for nearly 10 years.
This is a Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CiPD) qualification and Mel completed a distance learning course which entailed a monthly workshop and then assignments and study packs during the month. It started in March 2012 and finished in December of that year. The training provider was Development Process Group (DPG) a leading provider of corporate training courses. The course covered the following subjects:
- Understanding organisations and the role of HR
- Developing yourself as an effective practitioner
- Recording, analysing and using HR information
- Developing coaching skills for the workplace
- Resourcing Talent
- Supporting change in organisations
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
PEME HR Manager, Karen Pike, said “I am delighted for Mel as she has worked hard to achieve this qualification. The HR team plays a vital role in driving PEME’s agility and performance and now more than ever, our HR staff need the breadth and depth of knowledge and skills to help support and grow our business”.
Mel is shown proudly displaying her certificate and said “ I am very grateful to PEME for sponsoring me in this training and feel that I have met a significant milestone in my career development”.