The 2013 PEME Apprentice evening was hosted by PEME Managing Director, Ashley Maile, who provided a stimulating overview of the services PEME provide and the values to which we aspire. He also presented several awards during the event.
Ashley’s presentation was complemented with a key note speech from the PEME Health and Safety Manager , Michael Edwards, who stressed the need for our people to look after their health outside of work as well as in work and emphasised that individual actions make a significant difference in fighting the complacency that threatens all of our well-being in the work place.
This year saw the following apprentices qualify:
- Gavin Stimpson, who attended Wisbech college and completed a Mechanical Maintenance Apprenticeship.
- Steffan Wilson has completed a Mechanical Fitting NVQ Level 3 at Wisbech college.
- Liam Greeves completed an Electrotechnical Apprenticeship through Wisbech college.
The photograph shows Steffan Wilson (to the Left), Gavin Stimpson (down the Middle) and Liam Greeves (to the Right) proudly displaying their apprenticeship certificates.
The following apprentices were also presented with an award for zero absences throughout the year (an excellent achievement in this age of the man-flu):
- Phillip Selley, who attends Huntingdon college and is studying an Electrotechnical Apprenticeship.
- Ricco Seedat studying a Mechanical Maintenance Apprenticeship.
- Ian White who is studying an Electrotechnical Apprenticeship at Wisbech college.
- Jack Speechley attends Wisbech college to study an Electrotechnical Apprenticeship.
- Connor Mills, who is attending Tresham college where he is also studying an Electrotechnical Apprenticeship.
The 2013 PEME Apprentice of the Year award was jointly presented to Matt Allen and Connor Mills.