At Musk we respect your right to privacy. This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time-to-time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to Musk Process Services, Treerange House, Minerva Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 6QR. Alternatively, you can telephone 01733 297500.
Who are we?
Musk’s mission is to be the industry leading Asset Care Partner by ensuring our clients have safe production assets achieving their full potential. We deliver a tailored mix of Plant Maintenance, Reliability Improvement and Engineering Compliance services that result in sustainable solutions and the fast-track improvement of Asset Care regimes.
How do we collect information from you?
Information you submit via the Contact Form or Careers / Current Vacancy Pages on the Musk web-site is used for the purposes of servicing your requests for information which prompted the use of the Contact Form or Job Application. Musk does not sell, or otherwise provide your information, for multiple-mailing or marketing purposes.
What type of Information is collected from you?
The only personal information gathered is that which you supply via the Contact Form or Job Application within this web-site. This includes your name, e-mail address and telephone number (optional) only. Additional information captured to data-logging files by the server include date, time, IP address, and browser type. None of this data can be used to identify you as an individual.
How is your Information used?
- Personal information submitted via the Contact Form is used to provide visitors to the Musk web-site with such contact information about the services, products, business, company, or organisation of Musk as is expressly requested on the Contact Form.
- Personal information submitted via a Job Application is used to express an interest in employment with Musk and initiate a job application. By submitting a job application you consent to Musk using this information to contact you to discuss your application in more detail.
- Additional information captured to data-logging files by the server is used for maintenance of the Musk web-site and to collect demographics relating to who uses the Musk web-site so that the content may be improved and tailored to the needs of the users.
- We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis.
- We will only hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity and in accordance with Musk’s data retention policy.
Who has access to your Information?
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- No information gained by visits to the Musk web-site is sold, leased, loaned or otherwise made available to any person or persons outside of Musk itself. Furthermore, such information is made available only to those Musk personnel with an imperative need for that information.
- Date, time, and visitor IP address information is not released to anyone for any purpose.
What is our Opt-out Policy?
- If you do not wish your e-mail address or other personal information to be known, either do not use the on-line contact form or leave sensitive areas blank when filling the contact form. Please be aware, however, there are some mandatory fields required to expedite information requests and job applications.
- When you visit the Musk web-site, date, time, IP address, and browser type information is automatically captured to data-logging files by the server. This function may not be bypassed. If you do not want this information to be captured, you should not visit the Musk web-site.
How you can access and update your Information?
- The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Musk Process Services, Treerange House, Minerva Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 6QR. Alternatively, you can telephone 01733 297500.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information Musk hold about you (right of access). Should you wish to make a request, please e-mail email@example.com, or write to Musk Process Services, Treerange House, Minerva Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 6QR.
- In addition to this right of access, when GDPR comes into force, you will also have the following rights: erasure, restriction of processing, objection and data portability. If you require further information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to Musk Process Services, Treerange House, Minerva Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 6QR.
Withdrawal of Consent
- If you have provided us with your consent to process your data for the purposes of an enquiry or job application, you have the right to withdraw this at any time. In order to do so, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com, or write to Musk Process Services, Treerange House, Minerva Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 6QR.
What Security Precautions are in-place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your Information?
- When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. No sensitive information is gathered.
- Non-sensitive details (e.g. your email address, etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
We do not analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interest so that we can contact you with information relevant to you.
Use of ‘cookies’
- Like many other websites, the Musk website uses a cookie. ‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information sent by an organisation to your computer and stored on your hard drive to allow that website to be used efficiently.
- Only one cookie is set / read by the Musk web-site; this being used to determine which browser is being used and to act accordingly. This cookie persists for a maximum of 1 (one) day.
- Web browser information gained by cookies is only used to ensure that Musk web pages are compatible with the type of browsers used to view its pages.
- You may disable cookies on your web browser; however, some of the Musk web-site functions may not function correctly if you are using an incompatible browser.
Links to other Websites
- In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
16 or Under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent / guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
Transferring your Information outside of Europe
If you use our web-site while you are outside the EU, only that information required to provide you with access will be transferred outside the EU.
- Visitors to the Musk website are tracked throughout areas of the site through the use of standard data-logging files constructed by the server. The information gained from these data-logging files is used purely in the statistical analysis of site effectiveness and efficiency.
- The information collected does not include any sensitive or personal data.
- If, as a visitor to the Musk web-site, you do not wish your IP address, browser type, or the pages you visit tracked, you should not visit the web-site.
Review of this Policy
- We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in February 2018.