At PEME we respect your right to privacy. Information you submit via the contact form on the PEME web-site is used for the purposes of servicing the requests for information which prompted the use of the contact form. PEME does not sell, or otherwise provide your information, for multiple mailing or marketing purposes.
Visitors to the PEME web-site are tracked throughout portions of the site through the use of standard data-logging files constructed by the server. The information gained from these data-logging files is used purely in the statistical analysis of site effectiveness and efficiency. If, as a visitor to the PEME web-site, you do not wish your IP address, browser type, or the pages you visit tracked, you should not visit the web-site
Only one cookie is set / read by the PEME web-site, this being used to determine which browser is being used and to act accordingly. This cookie persists for a maximum of 1 (one) day. You may disable cookies on your web browser; however, some of the PEME web-site functions may not function correctly if you are using an incompatible browser.
What information does the PEME web-site gather / track about you:
- The only personal information gathered is that which you supply via the contact form within this web-site.
- Additional information captured to data-logging files by the server include date, time, IP address, and browser type. None of this data can be used to identify you as an individual.
What does the PEME web-site do with the information it gathers / tracks:
- Personal information submitted via the contact form is used to provide visitors to the PEME web-site with such marketing and contact information about the services, products, business, company, or organisation of PEME as is expressly requested on the contact form.
- Additional information captured to data-logging files by the server is used for maintenance of the PEME web-site, and to collect demographics relating to who uses the PEME web-site so that the content may be improved and tailored to the needs of the users.
- Web browser information gained by cookies is used to ensure that PEME web pages are compatible with the type of browsers used to view its pages.
With whom the PEME web-site shares the information it gathers / tracks:
- No information gained by visits to the PEME web-site is sold, leased, loaned or otherwise made available to any person or persons outside of PEME itself. Furthermore, such information is made available only to those PEME personnel with an imperative need for that information.
- Date, time, and visitor IP address information is not released to anyone for any purpose.
PEME web-site’s opt-out policy:
- If you do not wish your e-mail address or other personal information to be known, either do not use the on-line contact form or leave sensitive areas blank when filling the contact form. Please be aware, however, that a certain minimum information is required to expedite information requests.
- When you visit the PEME web-site, date, time, IP address, and browser type information is automatically captured to data-logging files by the server. This function may not be bypassed. If you do not want this information to be captured, you should not visit the PEME web-site.