PEME has developed a robust Asset Care strategy, tailoring best-practice methodologies into a fast-track Asset Care solution for our clients.
The strategy has been designed to achieve significant improvement in relatively short timescales; quick wins help drive confidence in the strategy and improve engagement of your whole team. Our partnered approach ensures a sustainable Asset Care solution is achieved.
What is the PEME Asset Care strategy?
We conduct an initial Asset Care Assessment of your existing regime to establish the ‘as-is’ and identify the ‘gap’ between existing arrangements and an appropriate level of best-practice. A tailored through-life Asset Care solution is then developed to close the ‘gap’ and deliver improved performance. Typical key features of follow-up Asset Care support include:
- A fast-track Maintenance Improvement Project to mobilise a new or improved Preventive Maintenance regime ensuring real-world failure modes are addressed by the least intrusive means
- Review and address Engineering Compliance requirements
- Provision of additional engineering resource to help manage and deliver Asset Care including Plant Maintenance and Continuous Improvement Project Installations
- Introduce a Maintenance Planning function which will identify and plan upcoming work for the Asset Care team and liaise between production and engineering
- The Asset Care team are allocated tailored targets and KPIs are measured and monitored.
- Implement Condition Monitoring to find degradation before break-down
- Autonomous Maintenance (Operator Asset Care) is introduced on assets, where appropriate
- In-house training is provided by PEME to train operators, maintenance personnel and managers in using Asset Care processes and techniques
- Pragmatic, on-going use is made of Reliability Improvement techniques to ensure critical breakdowns are targeted to prevent re-occurrence and avoid unacceptable downtime
- The Asset Care regime is continuously improved incorporating the lessons-learnt from the Asset Care Programme
- Assessments (similar to the Safety and Quality Audit concept) are also routinely carried out
What are the Benefits of PEME’s Asset Care Strategy?
If you are interested in PEME’s Asset Care Strategy, please Contact Us